irresistible: - not able to be resisted or refused; overpowering: an irresistible impulse
- very fascinating or alluring
So... what will make your cups irresistible? When we stand at the back table and look at more than 60 finished, freshly glazed cups what will make someone feel that sense of fascination and want to pick it up for further investigation? Could it be the shape, the craftsmanship, the colors, the handles?
HERE IS THE CHALLENGE:
Create three well crafted, irresistible cups out of 3 lbs. of clay. One of the cups must have a handle.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
How is your craftsmanship? Why does the attention you give to craftsmanship make the cup more irresistible? How is your skill?
THINGS TO INCLUDE IN YOUR PLANNING:
• A minimum of 6 sketches
• Be sure to address the following questions ...
- How did you use your own unique ideas in your work?
- Did you use a source for inspiration, then combine it with your own ideas to make it original?
- How is this artwork about who you are or what you like?
- How did you respond to challenges that occurred as you worked?